Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer time

Now that it's summertime it's hard to get on the computer and screw off. We've been doing lots of things and Jason and I have been working a lot to try and pay off that stinkin' debt. Jason is trying to get me to come down and work at Grady, and it is tempting, what if I got a $5/hr pay raise to go there too? That'd be a very significant amount of money and we'd pay off this crap A LOT faster. But on the other hand, when you are a golden retriever like me, it's hard to change. *sigh* Who knows what the Lord has planned for me? I have been praying for patience and things like that. But, also, I feel like when I'm at work and have dying patients, that I don't say the right thing, or anything at all for that matter. And so, I've been praying that the Lord gives me the right words to say, and I think yesterday I handled a family very well, and thanked the Lord that He helped me.
Allyson is such a joy at this age! She can be cranky, but it's amazing how big she is growing and it seems that everyday she learns how to do or say something new. I love it! Also, she has been sleeping through the night which is a big relief. This week we don't have anything big planned, just enjoying the weather.

No comments: